Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LinkedIn Summary

  I am a graduate student in computer science major who is looking for a internship in a company where I can practice my programming knowledge and improve problem solving abilities. If you are considering someone for a position who is learning fast and thinking smart, I am confident that what I can do  will meet your requirements.

    My greatest strengths are integrating theory with practice. As a computer science student, I have been learning more than one programming languages and mastering many algorithms to solve the problem in the class assignment. However, I am sure I will face situations that I am asked to work separately or several programming projects in short time. This requires me to make a quick decision about what specific technic I should use for each step in the program. Furthermore, when I get a task, I use my strategy to divide the task into several specific steps. Like working in a scrum, I will complete each step as soon as possible. 

     In addition to this, I have specific technical skills in Java programming, object oriented programing in C++, JavaScript and data structures. I have a 4 month work experience at Tarena as a test engineer before my graduate study. I have gained a lot experience in working as a team and completing tasks in a short of span of time. It also helped me to be a detail-oriented person and develop vary skills in communicating with other peers.

     I believe that  fast learning and combining what you have learned in practice will help a lot in the future. Now I am open to any internship opportunities in the software industry and I look forward to getting some professional experience.

Specialties: Java, SQL, Unix, HTML, JavaScript.

1 comment:

  1. The goal of this summary that hunting for a internship is clear. And the knowledge and ability are expressed specific by saying that he has learned more than one programming languages and mastering many algorithms. And in the third paragraph Peng emphasize the skill he has owned. Programing in C++, JavaScript and data structures are his strengths to deal with the potential job. Maybe there need a image for perfect it.

    ReplyDelete